- Two bedroom, stylish independent living for over 55's
- Lounge and master bedroom with feature fireplaces
- Outstanding original 1930s Art Deco features throughout
- Bathroom with accessible walk in shower, separate wc
- Brand new modern kitchen
- Residents communal gardens and lounge
- Two course lunchtime meal provided daily
- Tea, cakes, breads, etc, delivered to the apartment
- Cleaning included, many other benefits also inclusive
- Viewing highly recommended
Andrew Cowen Lettings Agents are delighted to bring to the rental market, this highly sought after two bedroom apartment, which is part of the Dr Smart complex, offering independent living at its finest, for the over 55s.
The apartment offers a large lounge with feature fireplace and original 1930's art deco features, two bedrooms, walk in shower room, with separate w.c. The kitchen is of a high specification and brand new for the incoming tenant.
In addition to the wonderful features within the apartment, landscape gardens and a residents dining/lounge is available. You can forget about cooking and housework for the most part, as a two course meal is served at 1pm daily and inclusive, along with various food items, including tea, bread, cakes, delivered to the apartment. Heating and cleaning of the apartment is also inclusive and a laundry room is available for use by all residents.
To register interest, obtain further information and book a viewing, please call the office.
Available March 2024
Communal entrance, leading to (all on one floor), w.c., brand new kitchen, large lounge, two bedrooms, walk in shower room/cubicle